Tuesday 25 February 2014

Joshua's Disgusting dinner recount

The Curse of the Kumera and Pumpkin

When I was at home yesterday, I had the most disgusting dinner ever. It smelt like vomit.

I was outside and a smell struck right into my mouth. Oh no! I think it is our dinner cooking. 

As I opened the door in the dining room, the smell got stronger and stronger. Then I sat down in the dining room.

My mum slopped a big plate of kumera and pumpkin. I slowly put it right in to my mouth. Finally I ate it. 

I felt something weird coming out of my mouth. I vomited right onto my mums floor. Eww!

10 comments:

  1. This is a good recount Joshua. I like the phrase, "a smell struck right into my mouth."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked your beginning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Josh your piece of writing is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Josh your piece of writing is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great story Joshua.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really enjoy your story Joshua its great

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kumera and pumpkin are good for you Joshua!!!!!! Great story!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your story joshua

    ReplyDelete