Monday 24 March 2014

Writing - My most embarrassing moment

Last week for writing, we wrote about our most embarrassing moments. Here are some examples by a couple of students.




My most embarrassing moment

I was in the mall. I asked mum if I could go to the toilet. While in the toilet, I realized I was in the girls toilet.
I scurried out of the toilet. I was so embarrassed. Everybody looked at me. My face went so red.

Logan


My most embarrassing moment

I was in class, talking to the teacher. I accidentally called Mr Davidson, "Mum."


My face went red. I was trying to hide. I was so embarrassed. Everybody was look at me.

Kaitlyn




1 comment:

  1. Logan, I really like how you showed me you were embarrassed by talking about your red face and I love the use of the word scurried! Well done!

    Kaitlyn, what a great piece of writing! I often try to hide when I am embarrassed too! I like how you described your red face. Great job!

    - Miss K.

    ReplyDelete